-
August 3rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
this was taken from the Aquarian weekly May 14-21 and features a whole interview with Mike Ness:
Is there a future to Social Distortion or will it just be Mike Ness solo from now on?
There?s no end in sight for Social D, I can tell you that. We want to do a documentary. We want to do a stripped down, acoustic record with our favorite songs from our catalogue and do a kind of a Springsteen/ Dylan approach, maybe a Neil Young unplugged approach to these songs. It wouldn?t be much new stuff, though. Except that I would put a couple new things on the record. But primarily I?m saving my new stuff for a studio album that I would like to do next year.
-
August 3rd, 2008, 05:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You you happen to have the link to the interview?
-
August 3rd, 2008, 11:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I have the original issue, but just google (aquarian mike ness) and you will find it
-
August 4th, 2008, 01:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Great interview... Not the usual stupid questions they like to ask...
-
August 4th, 2008, 01:14 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Great interview... Not the usual stupid questions they like to ask...
-
August 4th, 2008, 01:15 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Great interview... Not the usual stupid questions they like to ask...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks